Flea Facts to make you itchy and scratchy!
• On the whole, fleas have four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
• An adult flea will not come out to say “Hello” until there is a host, staying in a cocoon helps keep
them safe until a bloody meal is on offer for them, like something from a horror movie, one that
makes you all itchy and scratchy.
• Once a flea has eaten, they can mate, lay eggs and the whole process continues.
• Eggs take anywhere from one to ten days to hatch, weather depending. A warmer temperature
and humidity is preferred.
• A female flea can lay up to 50 eggs a day. (Gross but pretty darn impressive)
Our best-selling flea and tick collars provide continuous, chemical-free protection for up to 8 months.
Using a gentle plant-based formula, our collars release active ingredients to deter ticks, lice, larvae and
Waterproof and adjustable: one size fits all.
We prefer our dogs to be naked at home, so we put the collars on when we go out for a walk.
Any excess collar that you may cut off to fit size, can be put into dog bed / hoover safely secured to prevent chewing.
Used in conjunction with our integrative products, the Flea & Tick Collar adds an invaluable layer of
protection for your dog.