Flea Facts to make you itchy and scratchy!
• On the whole, fleas have four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
• An adult flea will not come out to say “Hello” until there is a host, staying in a cocoon helps keep
them safe until a bloody meal is on offer for them, like something from a horror movie, one that
makes you all itchy and scratchy.
• Once a flea has eaten, they can mate, lay eggs and the whole process continues.
• Eggs take anywhere from one to ten days to hatch, weather depending. A warmer temperature
and humidity is preferred.
• A female flea can lay up to 50 eggs a day.(Gross but pretty darn impressive)
Made from 100% natural ingredients, our in-food supplement offers a unique combination to support your dog from the inside out.
Using Adaptogenic herbs which are known for bringing the body into balance.
One or two fleas may jump on a dog every so often, a healthy dog will usually shake them off never to be seen again.
Elderly, unwell or sensitive dogs may attract a few, or more, fleas. A dog with lighter skin pigmentation could also be more predisposed, as these dogs are often more sensitive to environmental triggers or immune issues in general.
Those with gut issues such as colitis, IBD or generally a sensitive tum are usually easy hosts, if gut healing is put in place things usually change for the better. As always, gut health is the number 1 challenge to address.
Our Flea, Tick and Worm Supplement was created for those dogs who need a little more, as well as those who wish for more natural preventative methods.
This product is extremely palatable, simply add to a lovely fresh / raw diet.